Some of the interventions of the LIFE project WETFLYAMPHIBIA for the conservation of amphibians have already been implemented on the Tuscan areas of the National Park between 2016 and 2017. The following video shows these actions:
- Il Lago Refuge: reconstitution of a wetland with cutting of tree vegetation and restoration of the source for feeding the pond
- Il Lago Rifuge: realization of a tank and a puddle. The area is one of the five repopulation sites of the Yellowbelly toad
- Stradelli Farm: realization of a tank and 4 ponds. The area is one of the 5 sites of repopulation of Yellowbelly toad
- Metaleto Camaldoli: shading of coniferous shadows and restoration of 5 ponds in the basin pool. The area is one of the 5 sites of repopulation of Yellowbelly toad
- Camaldoli's Hermitage: shading of shady conifers and restoration of two ponds in the basin
Executive design and work direction was followed by DREAM. The interventions at the Il Lago and Stradelli were carried out by UMCASEN, while those in Camaldoli and in Eremo by CFS.